These courses are intended for developers to provide an understanding of the core concepts and methodologies involved in creating secure software applications through hands-on lab exercises that are tied directly to real-world scenarios.
Introduction to Web Application
Advanced Web Application
Application Security Training
Introduction to Web Application Penetration Testing
Learn the tools and techniques for conducting a web application penetration test. This class is designed for those with little to no web application penetration testing experience, although it will move quickly.
- HTTP and Burp Suite
- Introduction to web application penetration testing
- Hands-on challenges
- Exploit web applications
- Basic understanding of web application penetration test
Advanced Web Application Penetration Testing
So you’ve popped some alert boxes, and understand the OWASP Top 10, but you’re looking to take your skills to the next level?
- moderate to advanced web application attacks
- assessment techniques
- challenges to exploit web applications
- deep-dive web application penetration test.