We’re looking for experienced and motivated penetrations testers, who are interested in penetration testing and security research.
Candidates located in Kansas City are preferred, but we are open to remote, especially for senior-level consultants.
Preferred Background & Skills
- Experience in application and network penetration testing
- Ability to read and write code in common languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in any areas of personal interest
- Computer science or related degree
- Completion of MOOC’s in security-related fields
- Involvement in security-related projects including CTFs
- Completion of security-related books
- Experience in technical fields
- Offensive Security certifications (OSCP/OSCE/etc.)
Example Interview Topics for an Application Security focused candidate
- Basic knowledge of modern authentication, including OAuth, JWTs, etc.
- Moderate Knowledge common attacks (XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection, Broken Authentication, Broken Access Controls, XXE, Insecure Deserialization), and ability to detect and exploit them.
If you are interested in helping secure companies through pentesting and security research, please send your resume to ten.yrdnuoftsurtnull@sreerac.