We’re looking for experienced and motivated penetrations testers. If you’re interested in penetration testing and security research, please send your resume to ten.yrdnuoftsurtnull@sreerac.
Candidates located in Kansas City are preferred, but we are open to remote, especially for senior-level consultants.
Preferred Background & Skills
- Experience in application and network penetration testing
- Ability to read and write code in common languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in any areas of personal interest
- Computer science or related degree
- Completion of MOOC’s in security-related fields
- Involvement in security-related projects including CTFs
- Completion of security-related books
- Experience in technical fields
- Offensive Security certifications (OSCP/OSCE/etc.)
Example Interview Topics for an Application Security focused candidate
- Basic knowledge of modern authentication, including OAuth, JWTs, etc.
- Moderate Knowledge common attacks (XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection, Broken Authentication, Broken Access Controls, XXE, Insecure Deserialization), and ability to detect and exploit them.
Please send your resume to ten.yrdnuoftsurtnull@sreerac.