We’re looking for experienced and motivated penetrations testers, who are interested in penetration testing and security research.
Careers @ TrustFoundry
- Work from home
- Flexible work environment, including flexibility in schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Training & Conferences
- Medical and Dental benefits
- An excellent culture that supports employee development
- Work with a high-quality team; Our customers are happy customers!
Security Consultant (Penetration Tester)
Candidates located in Kansas City are slightly preferred, but we are very open to remote, especially for consultants with experience.
- Experience in application and/or network penetration testing
- Ability to read and write code in common languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in any areas of personal interest
- Computer Science, Information Assurance, or related degree
- Completion of MOOCs in security-related fields
- Involvement in security-related projects including CTFs
- Completion of security-related books
- Experience in technical fields
- Certifications such as Offensive Security certifications (OSCP/OSCE/OSWE/OSEP), ELearn Security Certifications (WAPTX), etc.
Example Interview Topics for an Application Security-focused candidate
- Basic knowledge of modern authentication, including OAuth, JWTs, etc.
- Moderate Knowledge of common attacks (XSS, Injection, Authentication, Authorization, SSRF, etc.), and the ability to detect and exploit them.
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in helping secure companies through pen-testing and security research, please send your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for help managing projects, including related tasks and communications.
Candidates located in Kansas City are slightly preferred, but we are very open to remote, especially for Project Managers with experience.
Support both clients and employees in making sure they have what they need.
Assist in projects from scoping, scheduling, and until after the project is closed.
Listen closely to customer communications and empathize with customer’s needs.
- Handling Client Communications & internal project assignments (scheduling and internal communications)
- Lead call/meeting communications including follow-ups
- Status emails
- Resolving & validating access
- Project delivery
- Take ownership of all aspects of a project to ensure on-time delivery
- Ensuring completion of follow up tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand the interactions of technical systems, ideally within information security.
- Capable of working independently and taking on challenges.
- Able to stay organized.
- Loves helping people (both customers and teammates) be successful.
- Experience in information security.
- Experience in technical project management.
Please send your resume to [email protected].