We’re looking for experienced and motivated penetrations testers. If you’re interested in penetration testing and security research, please send your resume to ten.yrdnuoftsurtnull@sreerac.
Candidates located in Kansas City are preferred, but we are open to remote, especially for senior-level consultants.
Preferred Background & Skills
- Experience in application and network penetration testing
- Ability to read and write code in common languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in any areas of personal interest
- Computer science or related degree
- Completion of MOOC’s in security-related fields
- Involvement in security-related projects including CTFs
- Completion of security-related books
- Experience in technical fields
- Offensive Security certifications (OSCP/OSCE/etc.)
Example Interview Topics for an Application Security focused candidate
- Basic knowledge of modern authentication, including OAuth, JWTs, etc.
- Moderate Knowledge common attacks (XSS, CSRF, SQL Injection, Broken Authentication, Broken Access Controls, XXE, Insecure Deserialization), and ability to detect and exploit them.
Client Services Manager
We are looking to hire a remote (work from home) employee to help manage clients, projects, and communications. This role can vary depending on the strengths of the person that fills it. It does not need to be a full-time position.
- Support both clients and employees in making sure they have what they need.
- Assist in projects from scoping, scheduling, and until after the project is closed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical understanding, ideally in information security.
- Capable of working independently and taking on challenges.
- Experience in information security.
- Experience in sales.
- Experience in technical project management.