These positions are some our common roles, but please reach out if you think you may be a good fit for a position that is not posted.
Meet the team
He enjoys cryptography, software-defined radio, reverse engineering, exploitation, and developing tools that can efficiently and effectively solve security problems at scale. Alex has presented at both regional and national security conferences, such as SecKC, SecureWorld Kansas City, and BlackHat USA. Alex’s research has been covered by various local and national news organizations.
Alex founded SecKC, which is a non-profit organization which is designed to foster information security in Kansas City with over 1,000 attendees annually. Alex is an Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), a Burp Suite Certified Professional (BSCP), and has a B.S. in Computer Science from the University of Kansas.
Outside of security, Alex enjoys spending time with his family, various learning (podcasts, audiobooks, and YouTube), as well as biking (mountain, road, and gravel), running, and being outdoors.
Josiah enjoys competing in Capture the Flag (CTF) competitions in his spare time and is interested in exploit development and reverse engineering. He also enjoys creating writeups for CTF challenges he’s completed. Josiah has earned several security certifications, including the Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), CREST CSPA, CREST CRT, GIAC Python Coder (GPYC), and GIAC Certified Detection Analyst (GCDA) certifications. He has a BA in English from Virginia Tech.
Tom holds several security certifications, including the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), OffSec Experienced Pentester (OSEP), TCM-Security Practical Network Penetration Tester (PNPT), Certified Red Team Operator (CRTO), eLearnSecurity Certified Professional Penetration Tester (eCPPT) and eLearnSecurity Web Application Penetration Tester (eWPT). Tom also holds a Master of Science in Cybersecurity from Utica University.
working with clients in many different industries. Bridgett
has worked in a variety of sales positions for over 16 years
in the software and security industry. In her spare time,
she enjoys spending time with her two children, traveling
and being outdoors.
Ethan is an Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), Burp Suite Certified Practitioner (BSCP), and holds the Security+ certification. Ethan has a B.S. in Physics and Music from Northeastern University.
Our mission is to have thorough customer engagements to improve security as efficiently as possible. We know this involves carefully listening and understanding to our customers. Our attention to customers’ challenges, focus on intelligent solutions, and our genuine passion for security drive us to consistently deliver outstanding results.
7 reasons our customers choose TrustFoundry
Customers come to TrustFoundry when they are trying to secure their applications and networks, but why do our customers choose TrustFoundry?
Do you see a career at TrustFoundry?
- Work from home
- Flexible work environment, including flexibility in schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Training & Conferences
- Medical and Dental benefits
- An excellent culture that supports employee development
- Work with a high-quality team; Our customers are happy customers!
Security Consultant (Penetration Tester)
We’re looking for experienced and motivated penetrations testers, who are interested in penetration testing and security research.
Candidates located in Kansas City are slightly preferred, but we are very open to remote, especially for consultants with experience.
Preferred Background & Skills
- Experience in application and/or network penetration testing
- Ability to read and write code in common languages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in any areas of personal interest
- Computer Science, Information Assurance, or related degree
- Completion of MOOC’s in security-related fields
- Involvement in security-related projects including CTFs
- Completion of security-related books
- Experience in technical fields
- Certifications such as Offensive Security certifications (OSCP/OSCE/OSWE/OSEP), eLearnSecurity/INE certifications (eWPTX), etc.
Example Interview Topics for an Application Security-focused candidate
- Basic knowledge of modern authentication, including OAuth, JWTs, etc.
- Moderate Knowledge of common attacks (XSS, Injection, Authentication, Authorization, SSRF, etc.), and the ability to detect and exploit them.
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in helping secure companies through pentesting and security research, please send your resume to [email protected].