TrustFoundry’s network penetration testing simulates a skilled attacker. Network Security Assessments can be performed on specified IP addresses, domain names, or can simulate an attacker through asset discovery given only the organization name
Every network connection secure
Network service penetration testing or infrastructure testing identifies the most exposed vulnerabilities and security weaknesses in your network infrastructures. These infrastructures include servers, routers, artificial intelligence, printers, operating systems, workstations, firewalls, and more.
Trustfoundry’s variety of network service penetration testing is usually performed to protect an organization from common network-based attacks.
Network Vulnerability Assessment
- Identify potential vulnerabilities through automated testing against an internal or external network
MITRE ATT&CK Assessment
- Identify gaps in internal detection and response with the testing and output mapped to a measurable framework
Continuous Network Penetration Testing
- Identifies changes in your environment
- TrustFoundry will regularly re-evaluate and retest assets that have undergone changes.
Assumed Breach Assessment
- Simulate a compromised endpoint in your environment.
- TrustFoundry will attempt to access targeted sensitive data, resources, and assets.
- Determine where your defenses are working, and ididentifyctionable steps for improving them.
WHEN MORE TEAM SUPPORT IS REQUIRED SEE US AS YOUR
- Simulates an attacker attacking an organization. Identifies vulnerabilities that a real attacker may exploit, and also tests the effectiveness of detection mechanisms.
- TrustFoundry will closely coordinate with the blue team throughout the assessment to help identify which security controls are working, and where improvements can be made.
- This offering is best suited for organizations with detection and response capabilities.